email for availability before ordering, please.
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend us your rears, for Octavius Squeezer is here! Now shipping, Octavius Squeezer is the only analog bass pedal you need. Designed specifically for bass guitar, Octavius Squeezer has true analog reconfigurable signal path technology, true bypass switching and a comprehensive array of analog synth, octaver, fuzz, envelope filter and other effects driven by a convenient digital preset system. With all this plus tuner and metronome in a size that fits in your gig bag, this is one pedal you simply can't afford to be without!
Octavius Squeezer includes a dedicated filter circuit bred in our Agent 00Funk envelope filters. It also includes the fuzz circuit from our
Brown Dog gated bass fuzz. A digital pitch tracking stage tracks the notes you play right down to the bottom of your instrument's range and drives an analog synthesizer which can produce various waveforms at either the same pitch as your input, one octave down, one octave up or two octaves up. All of this can be patched, mixed and configured in a variety of ways to give an enormous array of available effects.
Use the effect control to switch between the 50 user-editable presets that can be stored in the Octavius Squeezer's onboard memory. Adjust any of the presets on-the-fly with a twist of the param knob. See the current effect and parameter settings clearly displayed on Octavius Squeezer's backlit LCD. Use the two user-assignable footswitches to bypass, tap tempo and switch effects on the fly. Save and load additional presets to SD card (like the one in your digital camera) using the onboard card reader, and use it to upgrade Octavius's firmware as new versions become available.
- Designed for bass guitar.
- Wide range of synth, octaver, envelope filter, fuzz and other effects.
- True bypass - input is connected directly to output by a mechanical relay when switched off.
- True analog signal path with reconfigurable analog technology.
- 50 digital presets onboard.
- SD card socket (SD card not included), allows you to save/load additional presets, upgrade firmware.
- Analog two pole lowpass and bandpass filter circuit.
- Analog fuzz circuit.
- Digital pitch tracking with advanced harmonic rejection.
- Analog waveform synthesis with portamento.
- One octave down, one octave up and two octaves up synthesis.
- Runs from a single 9V battery or external power supply (not included).
- Convenient form factor includes no-tools battery drawer.
- Sturdy steel case finished in an eye-catching red.
- Two user-assignable foot switches.
- Two digital control knobs.
- Backlit 2 line, 16 character LCD.
- Blinking tempo LED.
- Auxilliary output for click tracks and Agent 00Funk Mark II envelope input.
- Metronome and beat-locked effects with tap tempo mode.
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) modifies filter cutoff.
- Beat-locked filter waveforms include triangle, ramp, square, staircase, random and step sequence.
- Effects can be organised into banks for easy selection.
- Additional effects planned in future firmware updates.
- Lovingly manufactured in Australia.