NOTE – Our Rang™ III and Chorus*Delay pedals require use of the
EP Tip Out jack.
Thru 1 and 2 Jacks – These can be used to connect to a tuner or other device and are not affected by the roller’s position. They are hard wired to the Vol In jack.
Specifications - mono
The impedance is 300K ohm, ±10%.
The foot print is 6" x 3.5", and it's about 2 1/8" tall.
These may not be available anymore, will try to get more. The Wholly RollerTM Volume/Expression Pedal is quite versatile. While it's a perfect companion for either the RangTM III or RangTM Chorus*Delay
pedals, it can be used with any manufacturers' effects that accept a TRS expression pedal input. The initial version is mono but it can easily
be produced as a stereo model if there is demand. The impedance is 300K ohm, Â±10%. The foot print is 6" x 3.5", and it's about 2 1/8" tall.
• It's small! It won't take up much precious pedal board space.
• Can be a compact volume pedal: volume in / volume out.
• Can be a compact expression pedal: 2 jacks to accommodate varying polarities of different effects.
• Two through output jacks for connection to a tuner or for other signal routing.
• 17" TRS (stereo 1/4") patch cable is included.
• Rugged 6" x 3.5" x 2" steel chassis.