This is the new version with the Chinese 3005 chips, at a much lower price.
Electro-Harmonix has now created the ultimate Deluxe Memory Man
equipped with Tap Tempo, Expression Control and an Effects Loop. Adding
Tap Tempo ensures that you will always be in sync with the groove,
wherever your performance takes you, while five Tap Divide subdivisions
deliver rhythmic variation. The Expression Pedal Input provides real
time control over Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay. The Effects
Loop lets you insert effects into your wet signal without changing your
dry signal, making the Deluxe Memory Man with Tap Tempo the most
powerful analog delay ever designed.
ADVANCED FEATURESHold down the TAP TEMPO button and the FEEDBACK will ramp up for easy infinite repeats! Let go, and it goes back to your feedback setting. You can program in a different MAX value if you want.
- The sound of the Deluxe Memory Man with the addition of Tap Tempo
- Five Tap Tempo subdivisions: dotted eighth, quarter note triplet, eighth note, eighth note triplet and sixteenth note
- Delay produced using new old stock Panasonic bucket brigade chips
- Five Expression Modes: Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay
- Send and return EFX loop allows effects to be added to only the delayed signal
- Fully adjustable control over Rate and Depth of the modulation
- Input for an External Tap switch
- True Bypass
- 9 Volt power supply provided
You can use a DUAL tap tempo switch to control the TAP DIVIDE or EXP MODE buttons, in addition to TAP TEMPO. You need to solder a jumper on the circuit board to choose which of the two you want to control, and after doing that you need to always use a stereo cable plugged into the TAP TEMPO jack. We can build you a stereo tap tempo box and solder the jumper for you if you'd like. See our SWITCHBOX page for an example of this switch.